EHP’s team includes medical professionals, community service professionals, and public health scientists who are available to assist individuals and communities in many ways.
- To contact EHP’s onsite Public Health Nurse or to speak with EHP staff about environmental concerns, email Jessa Chabeau, Public Health Program Manager, at jchabeau [at] environmentalhealthproject.org, or call 724-260-5504.
- To discuss options for air monitoring, email EHP at info [at] environmentalhealthproject.org, or call 724-260-5504.
- For questions concerning EHP's Shale Oil & Gas Health Registry, please contact Beth Weinberger, Research & Communications Specialist, at bweinberger [at] environmentalhealthproject.org, or call 203-680-0966.
- To report an environmental incident, please visit our Environmental Reporting section for emergency and non-emergency contact information.
- To arrange an interview with an EHP spokesperson or for any other media inquiries, please contact our office at 724-260-5504.
All other inquiries may be directed to info [at] environmentalhealthproject.org or 724-260-5504.
Please send any written correspondence to our mailing address below: SWPA Environmental Health Project 2001 Waterdam Plaza Drive, Suite 201, McMurray, PA 15317
Complete the form below to send us your comments and/or questions.