EHP is often asked for speakers who are versed in talking about the health impacts of environmental exposure related to shale gas development. If you would be interested in joining our speaker’s bureau and being available to speak publicly, please contact Debbie Larson, Medical Outreach Coordinator, at 724-260-5504, or dlarson [at] environmentalhealthproject.org.
In addition, there are other advocacy organizations that would love to have you on board.
- Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Council on Environmental Health
- American Lung Association
- Breathe Project
- Citizens for Radioactive Radon Reduction
- Clean Air Council
- Mom’s Clean Air Force
- Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Physicians for Social Responsibility - Pennsylvania